Thursday, February 18, 2010

la dolce vita e'

...going out in the hills to take sweet hikes...
with my awesome parents.
... my grandmother being all colour-coordinated and super cute.
... my room that i love
... oh and,
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COMING WITH ME TO ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CITIES IN THE WORLD!! AHHHH!!

samantha is going to rome with meee!
SO EXCITED!!

it was the most random/wonderful thing ever... she came over this afternoon and we looked for cheap flights and we found them SO easily.
it was more than thrilling.

and that's basically it.

also, i hate packing :)
it is real tiring. and also, stressful.

t-4 days!!

2 comments:

Marianna.Beth said...

Amy. I am so excited for you. I will be praying for you. You are such a beautiful woman.
-Marianna

P.s. I love you blog title and subtitle.

P.s.s. Try not to fall in love with a Kostos. (hehe) And do four wheel on Santorini if you have the chance.

P.s.s.s. I really do love you.

Rachel McCord said...

miss you ALREADY!